Infrastructure Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Outstanding job opportunity for IT Infrastructure Project Managers in Vancouver, scheduled to begin immediately!
Eagle has partnered with BC Clinical and Support Services (BCCSS) to help build out their full-time Project Management Team in Burnaby, BC. Right now we're looking for several Infrastructure Project Managers and want to speak with all professionals who meet the qualifications.
If you're interested and would like more information on this job or any future Vancouver job opportunities, apply today or contact Payal Lavingia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the IT infrastructure projects undertaken by Project Services, ensuring that the deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan;
- Track and manage the project deliverables, schedule, financials, and quality;
- Manage projects and project resources, including network infrastructure, data storage, server, virtualization, and database services as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects;
- Establish detailed project plans, schedules and action plans to produce project deliverables;
- Execute project plans according to the established project management methodology, to ensure the successful and coordinated completion of project components;
- Track project progress according to the project plan, and reports on the status of the projects and any key issues that are encountered;
- Consult with stakeholders as needed and ensures readiness for project implementation;
- Prepare project change requests for any changes in scope, schedule, and budget;
- Review and approve the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Develop and distribute regular project status reports and lead and attend regular client project status meetings; and,
- Act as project focal point for stakeholder contacts and sponsors.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- A minimum of ten (10) year’s recent, related experience managing a range of IT infrastructure projects, including server, storage, network, and workstation related projects;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management principles and methodologies;
- Experience working in a fast paced, large / complex, outsourced IT service delivery environment, managing multiple concurrent projects of varying sizes;
- Initiative, vision, independent thinking and creative problem-solving abilities to implement project plans and realize project completion'
- Excellent communication skills'
- Effective facilitation, persuasion and negotiation abilities to achieve consensus, resolve conflict and achieve desired outcomes;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure to meet deadlines, balance work priorities and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project; and,
- PMP designation is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.