Eagle is seeking a Project Manager for a permanent position scheduled to begin as soon as possible, located in Vancouver, BC. This is a key opportunity to implement leading edge software for an enterprise organization.
You are a passionate Project Management practitioner who understands the art of delivering both Application and Infrastructure projects for a leading, Vancouver-based organization.
From day one, you will be completing a major Application refresh, and moving Applications to the Cloud is also on the agenda. You will be joining an organization with an award-winning culture, and you are able to manage and thrive in a high-performing team.
This permanent position is responsible for the overall planning, management, and completion of IT projects on a wide variety of business units and programs. You will work with clients at all levels from Staff, Business Unit Managers to Senior Executives to develop project scope of work documents and project plans.
- Uses project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, define project deliverables and ensure quality of projects;
- Identifies the technical approach to be used on a given project and manages the system development process;
- Documents opportunities to integrate systems and resources to fulfill project requirements;
- Ensures effective communications and relationships between clients and project team members are maintained;
- Identifies and coordinates new IT system Development and/or enhancements with clients;
- Develops project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks;
- Assigns, schedules, trains, reviews, and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget;
- Mentors and provides expertise to other project team members; and,
- Identifies the roles of project team members, project reporting structures and frequency of interaction and any training requirements that may be needed for a team member to complete an IT project.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.