Software Programmer/Developer (Level 3)
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Programmer/Developer (Level 3). This is a six (6) week, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing both high-level and detailed-level system designs based on business requirements documentation;
- Fully documenting the technical design of the architected solution including high level functional diagrams, work flows and key infrastructure components;
- Analyzing, defining and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interface design, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs;
- Participating in various review processes i.e. business requirements, test plans, design reviews, etc. to gain a solid understanding of the application and provide input into the various deliverables;
- Ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved;
- Collaborating with development team to ensure coding, testing, debugging and implementation are completed according to architectural standards; and,
- Collaborating with business system analysts, application architects/developers and testing specialists to deliver high quality solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum seven (7) years of progressive information technology experience with full application development life cycle and systems integration experience;
- Excellent working knowledge of C#, .NET 4.0, ASP .NET, MVC, HTML 5;
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server;
- Working knowledge of batch scheduling functionality;
- Excellent working knowledge of Oracle 11G and later, including stored procedures;
- Excellent problem analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong leadership, planning, organizational and consulting skills; and,
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.