Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Processors for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Analyzing a daily report and access Global Plus and key in information from the report;
- Validating information that was inputted is correct and reflects what was noted in the report; and,
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience;
- Previous FI experience/Knowledge in financial industry (knows what a debit, credit, income, capital, buy and sell means);
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong attention to detail; and,
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.