Eagle is currently seeking a Database Administrator for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing on-site database and system support;
- Monitoring, collecting statistical information, and providing reporting on capacity and system performance;
- Making recommendations to maintain and improve capacity and system performance;
- Monitoring the system, and act upon system and application automated alerts;
- Performing diagnostics, testing, and troubleshooting of software, o/s, and database issues (ex. correcting installation, configuration, or data problems);
- Planning and performing software installation, configuration, and upgrade and patching;
- Planning and performing database configuration, maintenance, and upgrade and patching;
- Performing and managing system and database backups; and,
- Performing manual switch to redundant system / database components, in case of system failure.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Oracle DBA (5+ years’ experience with database administration support for development and implementation projects);
- Oracle Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g and 12c (5+ years experience with emphasis on 11g & 12c);
- Solaris (5+ years experience with system & utilities);
- Linux (5+ years experience with system & utilities);
- 5 years Oracle RAC experience; and,
- 5 years Oracle Dataguard experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.