Do you love solving puzzles? Can you build a network of talented individuals? Are you a competitive person who is driven to help others? Our Edmonton office is searching for that special someone…
Eagle needs a Recruitment Specialist who can jump into action and recruit for contract and permanent roles within the IT field. Your analytical skills will be put to the test as you help candidates find the right role and make a difference in their lives.
To be successful in our dynamic environment you must have excellent organizational skills, approach each new role with a keen sense of urgency, and enjoy being part of a community. If you are someone with proven investigative abilities, outstanding communication skills and a natural need to WIN, then Eagle wants to hear from you!
What’s in it for you? A workplace culture that can’t be beat!
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Join the team atmosphere with regular team social events;
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program customized just for you.
Work in one of 2017’s Certified “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. Join a recruiting team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork and fun – you’ll love to be a part of it!
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.