DevOps Automation QA Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Automation QA Engineer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing test automation to support continuous integration (CI) and continuous development (CD) for client’s private Cloud;
- Working directly with developers in our Cloud engineering team and lines of business to lead TDD (test driven design) practices and writing automated unit, functional and end to end tests;
- Continuously expanding our automated testing coverage, coaching developers to write their own unit tests and leading the client towards a fully CD environment where code can be continuously testing and released to production; and,
- Clearly explaining solutions to complex problems and the ability to interact, develop, engineer at the highest technical levels across engineering teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Expertise with Jenkins for continuous integration and build;
- Expertise with writing Jenkins Groovy DSL jobs;
- Expertise with test automation scripting using bash, shell script and ServerSpec;
- Strong, proven Framework development for testing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Agile Background in BDD and TDD; and,
- Test Driven Development experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.