Analyst, Workforce Planning and Analytics
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking one (1) Analyst, Workforce Planning & Analytics. This contract position is projected to be seven (7) months in length and begin June 2013.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide analytical expertise;
- Perform analysis to provide relevant, credible and actionable analysis for informed business diagnosis and action;
- Present and communicate data analysis in a way that is clear and compelling to business audiences;
- Support the production of Group and Enterprise reporting to senior executives.
- This includes mining the executive and emerging leader data, extracting trends, generating graphs and charts;
- Develop and implement tools in support of strategic workforce planning;
- Design and implement scenario models relevant to business groups;
- Provide relevant trends and demographics for scenario modeling;
- Enable role prioritization methodology; and,
- Facilitate findings and recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expert knowledge/experience in HR analytics;
- Expert knowledge in Management Information Reporting;
- Expert knowledge of data mining;
- Relationship management skills;
- Strong diagnostic capability;
- Highly developed and proven organizational and communication skills;
- Sound knowledge/experience of analysis models;
- Broad knowledge of MS Access software;
- Broad experience with Management Information;
- Ability to quickly translate user requirements into succinct management information, graphics etc;
- Ability to facilitate the documentation of reporting business requirements for the vendor;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to think out over a 1 year time frame (long-term) and integrate plans and implications;
- Able to make the linkage between stakeholder needs and the potential achieved through proactive data mining and analytics;
- Ability to develop and manage strong partnerships in delivering role mandate;
- Able to maintain confidentiality on extremely sensitive information;
- Excellent research, analysis and communications (written and verbal) skills;
- Self-starter with keen motivation;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft particularly Excel, Access as well as WORD, PowerPoint; and,
- Desirable (but not required) to hold a relevant professional designation - for example: Certified HR Professional (CHRP).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.