Everybody is busy these days… maybe even crazy busy!
The question is – are you being busy doing the right things or do you let your day drive you?
Some signs that you might be driven by your day include:
- You let emails and phone calls interrupt your flow.
- You don’t have a To Do list, or you don’t use it effectively keeping it current and prioritizing tasks.
- You don’t focus your time on high return activities.
- You just “do your job”… without thinking about it.
- You constantly checking the news or getting updates on the news. (Applies to sports scores etc.)
- You chat/text with your friends while doing your work tasks.
If you really want to be successful then avoid the pitfalls and make your working hours count! What do you do to stay focused and on task? Share your tips in the comments section.