At the core of the Talent Development Centre is our desire to help independent contractors gain more opportunities and be more successful in their business. That is this blog’s mission. So, when summarizing a year, it’s only natural to review some of the most popular posts on the topic.
First, there’s the business of independent contracting…
- Take a Break, Gain a New Perspective!
- Contracting in a Competitive Market
- Business Owner? Invest in YOU!
- Permanent Employment vs. Contracting: A Fine Line with No Clear “Right” Answer
- The “Taskification” of Work
- The Significance of Supply Arrangements to Contractors
Another part of being a contractor is working with staffing agencies. In many cases, it’s inevitable. Here are a few tips to help the relationship go smoothly…
- Should You Hold a Grudge Over Your Recruiter?
- Artificial Intelligence Will Change the Way Recruiters Find You a Contract
- Things Recruiters Love to Ask and Hate to Hear
- The Best Way to Follow-Up with Recruiters (even if you shouldn’t have to)
- 10 Reasons to Take a Face-to-Face Interview with a Recruiter
- 9 Questions Independent Contractors Should Ask All Recruiters
- How Did a Recruiter Find Me When I Never Applied to Their Job?
- What to Do When You Have Multiple Job Offers