Finding new opportunities is an endless job for an independent contractor. In fact, if you’re on holidays right now, you may be working at it today. There are many strategies you can take to find the best opportunities and we talk about them frequently on the Talent Development Centre. 2017 did not lack in these posts. If you missed any, here’s a summary of our favourite ones:
It’s important to always develop skills, regardless of your trade, if you want to remain competitive and stand out among your peers. Here are a few posts on that topic…
- Change Management – How to set yourself apart as an OCM Consultant
- Embrace Your Opportunities to Grow
- The Future is Yours!!
Most people search for jobs online but not everybody uses the World Wide Web to its fullest potential. If you think you can improve there, check out these posts…
- Job Seekers: It’s Time to Get Social!
- Facebook and LinkedIn Groups for Contractors
- The Top 5 Sections of a LinkedIn Profile that Recruiters Care About Most
- Conduct an In-Depth Job Search
Finally, these posts will help you think outside the box a bit more and look to areas you may not have yet considered…