We frequently provide advice and tips for performing better at work. These softer skills may not be what brings your rate up, but they will be the differentiators that get you positive references and more likely to get you your next gig.
These posts are fantastic for time management…
- Be an Office Hero with These Time Management Tips
- 4 Better Ways to Use Your Spare Time
- Add More Productivity to Your Second Half of Summer
- 15 Time Wasters Successful People Avoid
- Stay Focused and Impress Your Clients
And these will help you work better with and manage others…
- Those Non-Technical People Who Work on a Tech Project
- Both Recruiters and Contractors Can Benefit from this Email Etiquette Infographic
- Is the Information Technology Industry as “Open” as We Think?
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health
- Is Your Contractor Onboarding Process Hurting Your Projects’ Success?
- How Contractors Can Deal with a Technology Crisis
Are there any other topics you’d like to see more of to help you improve soft skills and perform better on the job?