We often talk to our readers and contractors to find out what they want to learn more about, which is how we come up with topics for our posts. Job interviews — both with recruiters and end-clients — are a common requested subject. After taking a look back at our posts over the last 365 days, it’s safe to say that we delivered!
First, Frances McCart, Vice-President of Business Development at Eagle, gave some tips on handling the most dreaded interview question.
Eagle’s recruiters also answered a survey to help us understand what they think makes a great interview, and we shared their responses in a number of posts:
- How to Stand Out in an Interview (but not in a good way)
- The Right Way to Prepare for an Interview with a Recruiter
- These Are the Questions You Need to Ask in an Interview with a Recruiter
- What is a Recruiter Thinking?
- 10 More Tips for a Fantastic Interview with a Recruiter
- 6 Simple Steps to Drive a Recruiter Nuts
For help on specific types of interviews, check out these posts: