Eagle is currently seeking one (1) Accounts Payable Clerk for a permanent position scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Matching all receiving with invoices and corresponding purchase orders;
- Reviewing system for discrepancies;
- Invoicing as required for inter-company related equipment/materials;
- Processing matched invoices through accounting software;
- Entering approved expenses for payment ensuring proper general ledger coding is utilized;
- Selecting invoices for payment wtih approval from manager;
- Processing inter-company expenses;
- Filing invoices for future payment;
- Pulling corresponding invoices to match cheque amount, send cheques to supplier with enclosures if required;
- Preparing weekly cheque run for Accounts Payable;
- Responding to vendor inquiries for payment;
- Posting entries to General Ledger as required; and,
- Supporting the other general administrative requirements of the daily office operations
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Diploma and or Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Accounting;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience in Accounts Payable;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail, accuracy, focused and dedicated work ethic;
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment; and,
- Excellent computer/ keyboarding/ data entry skills are essential; as is advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.