Our Ottawa office needs your networking skills, investigative abilities and your natural need to win! Your “can-do” attitude, inquisitive nature and sense of urgency will provide excellent recruiting services to our candidates and clients. Eagle Professional Resources is a Canadian Information Technology recruiting and placement company with a prestigious client list and a national presence.
The successful Recruitment Specialist has excellent written and oral communication skills, shows a relentless desire to succeed and displays a talent for finding a needle in a haystack. We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, continuing education allowance and an excellent benefit package as well as a work/life balance program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing and identifying qualified candidates from external positions, job boards, job postings, internal database and referrals;
- Screening, interviewing, and qualifying potential IT professionals;
- Working closely with our Account Executives to place highly skilled candidates in contract and permanent positions with esteemed employers; and,
- Developing, managing, and expanding existing candidate and client relationships.
What do we need from you?
- Post secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years proven work experience in assessing and qualifying candidates, preferably in an I.T. staffing role;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude; and,
- Dedication, persistence, flexibility, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.